Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome to The Good Side Greta!

I have always loved Greta Van Susteren. I know that she used to be a liberal, but she was not one with an agenda. A few years ago she would not give her opinion on any issues. Here recently I've noticed that she has been full of opinions. The great thing about all this is that there Conservative opinions. She has made it clear that she does not like Obama. I only have one thing to say, "Welcome to the good side Greta!"

She has always been fair and balanced. I would say that she is the most fair host out of all the news channels. It's been rumored that Megyn Kelly is going to take over Greta's time slot, but I think that's a bunch of lies. Too many people watch Greta. Don't get me wrong, I love Megyn Kelly. I hope that she gets her own show one day; in fact I know she will.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Right Side Review - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008