Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Letterman says I'm Sorry Again

Last night David Letterman offered another apology to the Palin family. I know that without a doubt the Palins will accept his apology. They are people with dignity. At least he made an apology without making another joke out of it. I don't know if the apology was sincere or not. If it was then good job David for having the conscience to determine the right thing to do. If he was just apologizing to save his career then I hope he knows what he did was wrong. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt though.

Sarah Palin is a good woman, and I know she will accept the apology along with her two daughters.

1 comments:

RightKlik said...

Hard to believe it was sincere, but palin had to accept it now or look like a jerk.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Right Side Review - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008